Sunday, April 10, 2011

topic proposal

Alex Miranda
English 102-Cline
4/10/11
Topic Blog Proposal

This book written by Margaret Atwood is a story that has to be paid full attention too. This story that captures your attention by her unique writing style that at many times leaves us thinking what next to read of this book or what have we just read not nearly understanding the full text. In my blog proposal my question is why does she want to be with someone when she’s lying in bed with Luke? Her comment referred as making a sound running her finger down the glass and saying that she wants to be with someone? This is the start of chapter 18 where I don’t really understand this when she’s lying in bed pregnant with her lover.
I will have to read further in this text to fully understand this or I will have to do some kind of further researching in order for me to understand this. The whole story is really weird and it takes me time in order to understand this text. The reading of this book changes at times which really gets me lost at times and later on I feel that I get the text.
I chose this topic question because I feel this will make me fully understand not only this chapter but the whole story itself. Though reading this I do see that some type of brainwashing is ongoing which causes me to have many questions of this story. My further researching I feel will help me get a better picture of this and answer all of my questions to get my conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment